Sunday 8 September 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Joining Taryn in this heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect and be grateful.

Last week I didn't have the time to post a gratitude Sunday post. But I do this week, that is the first thing I am grateful for, some time to slow down and enjoy life rather than worrying about superficial things.

I am also grateful to. My grandad for giving me load of advice about getting rid of those pesky caterpillars that have almost decimated my cabbages :(.

I am all grateful for the abundance of fruit this year. Last year it was a poor because we had such a rubbish summer. This year it has been pretty decent so I guess that's another thing I am grateful for. 

And after living in this city for nearly two years I finally got myself down to the handmade and vintage fayre that happens about three times a year. I must saw it was pretty awesome, I didn't buy anything but I had my eye on a few bits which I will see if they are still there today.




Much love to my readers, I am also grateful for you too. 

 <3


1 comment:

  1. The caterpillars are doing a good job on my cabbge too, pesky things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...