Wednesday 18 December 2013

My crochet waist coat - Yarn Along.


Here is my finished waist coat/vest thing.  No new reading this week. Still reading last week's Landscape and just finished a rather charming article about Harris Tweed.



Unfortunately the lighting isn't very good as we have had a bad storm blowing in all day and it's been super dark. 

Here is the back too




Also there was a lot of ends to weave in too:


Phew. Apparently we are due for snow tomorrow! I am quite excited.

Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I always love seeing the interesting things you can do with granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It fits really well and everyone I have showed it too is suitably impressed. Until I spilt tea down it this morning!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...