Sunday 3 November 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Joining Taryn in this heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect and be grateful.



Through out the week I have been grateful for

... Feeling the need to get some DIY done. The house is slowly starting to look presentable.
... Planning the decor and soft furnishing. Finally I have some vision about how I want my home to look.
...the sense of calm and achievement that this brings.
... The breaks in the stormy weather we have been having has allowed me to get out and do some gardening.
...cracking open the bee keepers quilt project again. Feels good to slowly work through all those odd bits of wool that knitters and crocheters collect.




 


 



Gratitude Sunday

5 comments:

  1. planting of some garlic as well. :) have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bits and pieces project sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I am going to write a post about the Bee Keeper's quilt later. It's a lovely project to use up all the awkward bits of wool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me I need to plant my garlic too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...