Sunday 27 October 2013

Gratitude Sunday

 Joining Taryn in this heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect and be grateful.


This week I have been grateful for: 

...my feathery ladies laying two eggs a day for me 


...Which allowed me to have pancakes for breakfast...


... Having the time to finish the pair of socks I have been working on


...Finally finding a shampoo that keeps my hair clean and doesn't irritate my dermatitis
... Some quiet time to catch up on rest
...The end of British Summer Time which meant I had an extra hour before work



Gratitude Sunday

3 comments:

  1. your socks look great! and about the eggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You socks look wonderful. Have you tried using bicarb and vinegar to wash your hair I find it is much less irritating to my skin than any shampoo or conditioner I used to use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yarn is fantastic. It is this one: http://www.knitrowan.com/yarns/fine-art in the lapwing colourway but at £15 a pop I won't be buying it very often. It was a special treat for my boyfriend.

    I tried the "no-poo" method for nearly two months, but it showed just how fine my hair actually is :(. Unfortunately I need a bit of synthetic build up or it looks like I have no hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...