Wednesday 16 October 2013

Garden update 16/9/13



What a dreadful few days it has been! Stormy, wet and cold. Barely had the chance to do anything at all.

Today, before it started raining too much I managed to get out and build a support fence for my little peas. 



Tiny little plants which will hopefully make yummy peas in spring.

If you are wondering why I have so many marigolds that is for another post ;).

Also had this surprise this morning:


The first egg! It was probably because I said I wouldn't buy any more eggs, but the other half was moaning for baked goods so I went and bought half a dozen yesterday. And lo and behold, checked the nest box this morning and there was one perfectly shaped brown egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...