Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hmm I haven't posted in a while.

The British winter is terrible, two weeks into March and it is still snowing. Where is spring?

Some things have started growing. I have carrots, tomatoes, chive, chamomile and oregano and lovage sprouting but everything else is still asleep.

On the other hand, we have had a few days of sunshine and this has meant my other tomato plant I planted in August has gone berserk. It has loads of flower buds on it and is massive, it is literally taking over the bedroom window sill. Hoping we will have some more sunshine soon.

I have finished the cushions for Mum and she was really pleased with them. I went to visit them last weekend and I forgot to take pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...