Tuesday 11 February 2014

The weather


As many of you know the UK has been battered by storms and rain and wind. It's all starting to feel much like normal life and spring will never come. I also think the lack of sunshine is making me feel well a bit ugh I guess. There is so many things I should be doing (like writing my New Years Resolution update), but instead I have been snuggling up on the sofa watching tv and knitting. Nearly completed my noro socks now. 

I love the colours, lovely and cheery on these terrible winter storms. I just turned the heel yesterday so I am hoping I can get it done today, fueled by copious amounts if tea. 


This is the view from the living room window, with added rain too! Those eagle eyed of you may notice the neighbours are having their windows changed. What a time to have that done!




Just a quick note at the end; to all those living in the South West, my heart goes out to you. I spent my younger years growing up there, and whilst it flooded regularly, it was never to that scale. I hope for your sake, it will end soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...